Hello and a very warm welcome to "My Favourite Things"

"There is pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is rapture on the lonely shores;
There is society, where none intrudes.
By the deep sea, and music in its roar
I love not the man less, but nature more."

- Lord Byron


About Me:

Hola Amigos!
My name is Umang and I'm an engineer. Well, once upon a time I was an (not so good) engineering student. Currently I'm pursuing MBA (Tourism and Travel) from Indian Institute Of Tourism And Travel Management. I'm sure you would be wondering how I got into Tourism industry after completing my graduation in Engineering. It's a long story so I will keep it for some other time.

I love the mountains, forests, rivers, waterfalls and everything natural. I love exploring places, meeting people, learning things about different culture, traditions and lifestyle.

Photography is my passion, and the thing that will undoubtedly drive me insane someday. I don’t photograph subjects. I photograph the way they make me feel. Admittedly, it’s a bit of a strange concept. But it’s honest – and it’s the best way to describe my approach to it. ALSO, I love art, and I love food, so I think I am a perfect traveler. (If something like that exists)

If that’s all you ever know about me, it’s enough to say you know me very, very well.

About my blog:

As the name suggests this blog is all about the simple formula of my life: Eat, Click and Travel. Here, I'll be sharing photographs and stories of my adventures and misadventures. Also, photo essays, travel tips, photography tips, videos and other cool stuffs.

First thing: I seriously have no idea about writing a blog and any blogging rules. (If there is any)

Second thing: I love to click; anything that I find beautiful or worth capturing. It can be colors of sky, clouds, a singing bird, a cute kitten or a puppy, a smiling face, a beautiful window of an old ruined house, architecture, serene landscapes or a busy street. I've been to few places and I have so many stories to share, so many things to talk.

Eat, Click, Travel is the home of all my travels, and I hope to inspire you to step out of your comfort zone and discover the world.

Please do comment to say hi or if you liked some post. I love interacting with fellow travelers and listen to your stories.

You can contact me at umangndave@gmail.com or find me on twitter, facebook or Instagram.


Comments

Featured Blogs